This is a video I took of Paul Pilmore Kite Boarding behind our house today. It look so fun! He did not have the wind that he wanted but it turned out great anyhow.
Our family enjoyed watching this video of Bro. Paul. He cracks us up. He did a good job Kite boarding! You did a great job videoing this...from your nice blogging room upstairs. =D We love and miss y'all!
That looks cool ~ no pun intended!! We don't have any snow here to do that :o) I've seen people do that on Tampa Bay. He must have been exhausted when he finished!
4 comments:
Our family enjoyed watching this video of Bro. Paul. He cracks us up. He did a good job Kite boarding! You did a great job videoing this...from your nice blogging room upstairs. =D
We love and miss y'all!
what fun!!
did you try it???
Jeanne,
I would love to try it! I am afraid that it would pick me up and fly away:)
That looks cool ~ no pun intended!! We don't have any snow here to do that :o) I've seen people do that on Tampa Bay. He must have been exhausted when he finished!
Post a Comment