Too Cute! I think that is my kids' favorite part too...they ask to lick every bowl, pan, spatula, spoon, etc.=)
Grammy, I just posted a family recipe on my blog...biscuits and hot choc. pudding that we make and eat for breakfast. It is a recipe that my Great Grandmother invented to feed her family of 7 children during the Depression years. =)
Looks like she had a blast!!!! Pictures are very cute!
Looks like FUN!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too Cute! I think that is my kids' favorite part too...they ask to lick every bowl, pan, spatula, spoon, etc.=)
Grammy, I just posted a family recipe on my blog...biscuits and hot choc. pudding that we make and eat for breakfast. It is a recipe that my Great Grandmother invented to feed her family of 7 children during the Depression years. =)
Looks like she had a blast!!!! Pictures are very cute!
Looks like FUN!!
Post a Comment