Friday, March 7, 2008

DOGGY SITTING!

We are doggy sitting our grandsons dog Zoe this weekend. Nate was so concerned that his Pappy would let her out without putting her on a leash and the coyotes would get her. He text me last night on his way to Port Clinton to see his cousins and said please make sure Pappy puts a leash on Zoe! I told him to pray! He then text me back and said and make sure she sleeps with you guys! I text him back and said now you need to fast and pray! :) Well it did not work because pappy does not sleep with dogs:)
My husband got up early this morning and I heard Zoe barking so I took her out and then I got on the computer to check the snow situation it was about 5:30am and she looked at me and see ya I am going back to bed and she is still there.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is funny!!!! According to the internet the snow has not his you all yet but, is coming. On one site it said 7 to 15 inches for my area between now and tonight. By the time I get home there will not be any milk in the stores and Derrick won't buy any.... Love you guys! Michelle J

Gayle said...

After yesterday by the look at all the grocery store parking lots you probably won't get any milk and bread! I have some rice milk you can have:) Keep safe we love you all!

Rob and Deanna said...

Somehow I can't see Pastor babying Zoe too much! ;-) Definitely can't see Zoe being allowed to be a bed partner. HA

lizzie said...

hahaha...this is cute!! by the way, I love the new look of your blog!! Very nice:)

The Dickinsons said...

I can sympathize with Pastor...NO dog would ever sleep in my bed... no matter WHO he/she belonged too. =D

We in Colombia are enjoying the snow reports too...keep them coming! =) Wish we were there.