Saturday, December 15, 2007



















6 comments:

Denise said...

You are such a good Grammy! I know three little Eisenharts that were VERY excited about spending the afternoon at Grammy's! You're making wonderful memories they'll cherish all their lives. I know my very favorite Christmas memories involve my Grandma Rossman - she's the greatest but you're a close runner up! ;)
Love,
Denise

The Dickinsons said...

Loved this post, Nate's comment and all the pretty pictures of your home! We enjoyed being at your beautiful home last year. We were just looking at the fun pics last night...remembering our wonderful time with y'all! We LOVE coming to "Grammy's" house! =)

Have a wonderful day,
Love ya,
Heather and family =)

Michelle said...

Sister E,
That looks awesome! Looks like you had a wonderful day with the Grandkids. I am looking forward to Grandkids but, NOT soon! You know years down the line. The kids looked like they were having a great time!
Love you guys, Michelle J.

Rob and Deanna said...

Your Decorations Look So Fun for Kiddos! I'm glad you decided to decorate for Christmas. ;-) Your Grandchildren are Blessed to have a Grammy like You that Never loses patience & minDs the Mess that They make!!

Rob and Deanna said...

I forgot to Mention, Isaac is SUCH a CUTIE!!

Phillip D said...

Love seeing pics of your family. And your tree with the village and train is so neat.