I noticed that on the back of the Hershey's Cocoa they have a similar recipe but left out some of the most important ingredients . I made a butercream frosting but instead of the vanilla I added Amaretto flavoring that you buy to flavor your coffee.
Enjoy!
You will need: Sugar, all purpose flour Hershey's cocoa,baking powder, baking soda,vanilla ( you could add another flavor ) eggs, sour milk, vegetable oil,hot coffee(you could also use a flavored coffee)
2cups sugar
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup Hershey"s Cocoa
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla or another flavoring such as amaretto
2 eggs
1 cup sour milk
1 cup cup hot coffee
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan
2.Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Add eggs,Milk,oil and vanilla,beat on med speed 2 min Stir in boiling water(batter will be thin). Pour into pan.
3.Bake 30-35 Min or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost with your favorite frosting.
2 comments:
I would have to say that this is one of my favorite cakes that you make! YUM YUM! Thanks for sharing the recipe. The cookies look great too!
Love ya,
Michele
The first time Paul had this at your house he came home raving about it!! I knew it must be really good because he is not a big cake eater. Of course I have never eaten anything of yours I didn't really enjoy!!
Post a Comment