Wednesday, October 10, 2007
PRAYER NEEDED!
Please pray for my mother. They admitted her into the hospital yesterday . She just had tests done last week and they said everything looked great but she still was having problems and they are not sure what it is. They took her to the emergency room because of severe pain in her abdomen, then they admitted her . They are running more tests . I would appreciate your prayers for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Grammy, We will be praying! I'm sorry to hear of your Mother being ill.
Love, Heather =)
Sis. E., I will definitely be praying for your mom. That the doctors will have lots of wisdom and determine what is wrong and be able to treat her. Love you, Michelle J
We sure will be praying for your mom. I know it would be sodifficult to be so far away when she is going through this!! We also will be praying extra for you!!
Thank you for your prayers!
My mom came home today and they have her on medication and diet to see if they can clear up the infection in her intestines.
Glad that she's home. We'll be praying that she improves.
Post a Comment