Sunday, October 14, 2007

BOB EVANS FESTIVAL

Well we had another busy weekend. Friday Night we spent the night with Nate. His mom and dad went away for the weekend so Janie ,Caleb,Abby, Ella,Isaac and myself Went to The Cheesecake Factory at The Greene and then we got up early Saturday morning and headed to The Bob Evans Festival in Rio Grande Ohio about 2 1/2 hours from Nate's house. We had a great time and the weather was perfect! Here are a few pictures enjoy!


This is a salad I got at the cheesecake factory it was delicious but this is what I had left it was so big!
The Whole Gang!

Nate
Watching the tractors square dance
The tractors resting


The sheep getting ready to be sheared

Abby and Ella standing by the wood carving

Lots of Bean Soup!

Nate Stirring the Bean Soup Sawing Contest
Getting ready to do some wood crafting

Varnishing the finished product

Caleb gluing his candlestick to the base

Helping Abby make her candle

Caleb picking out his craft

Ella's finished candlestick

Nate varnishing his craft

Ella varnishing her candlestick

















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time! Thanks for keeping Nate busy while we were gone. He had a blast and we appreciate everything you do so much!
Love ya,
Michele

The Dickinsons said...

Looks like a GREAT and fun family time! So glad you got to do it with your family. We've showed Noah a you-tube video of the tractors square dancing and he LOVES it! =)

We cannot WAIT until we get to come back to Ohio to see y'all, our family, and the rest of our CNC family too, Lord willing it won't be too many more months!

We love and miss y'all!

Love, Heather =)

Denise said...

You are such a good Grammy!Your family is blessed to be so loved and cared for!
It looks like it was a beautiful Fall day on the farm. You're creating awesome memories!
Love, Denise

Jody J said...

Hi, Sis. E. You don't know me, but I feel like I know you. :)I'm good friends with Paul & Susanna. I happened on to your blog and thought maybe you could help me. I even got your phone number off the church website and tried to call you today. Sorry to be a bother, but I cannot get a hold of Susanna and have been trying for two days. She doesn't answer her cell or home phone. I know they were going on vacation sometime, but didn't think it was this week. Do you know? I really need to talk to her. It's not an emergency, but . . .
Thanks for any help you can give. You can respond here or e-mail me - jodyjohnson1027@sbcglobal.net
Thanks so much. Enjoyed reading your blog.

Misty said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I love Fall, unfortunately don't get to see much of it down here :-)

Grammy said...

Hi there,
Love your blog and the fun things you do with the kiddos!!