Monday, October 1, 2007
LADIES DAY OUT!
On Friday night I spent the night with my daughter Michele. I told her we should sleep in and then go out for breakfast and go to this new shopping center. So I woke up about 7:00 Am and she said to me I thought you were going to sleep in and I said I did! This is sleeping in for me. Anyhow we got ready and headed out. We went to the Golden Nugget which I never have been before and It was really close to eating at the Pancake Pantry in Gatlinburg. The line was out the door but we got seated very fast. The Coffee was DELICIOUS! and the food was WONDERFUL! I was so full I needed to walk around shopping for awhile. Well we headed to The Greene and it was absolutely the best It was like shopping when I was a little girl parallel parking and walking around town shopping . Michele and I both hate to shop but this was so relaxing and we really had a GREAT TIME! There is 85 shops and more coming. They have the Cheesecake Factory, McCormick and Schimicks Seafood and a lot more upscale restaurants. Before we left I took a couple of pictures and while we were stopped at the stop sign one of the police came over and asked us if everything was ok and I said yes we just wanted a few pictures. I should have told him he was blog bait but I didn't. He said oh I thought you were interested in the Segway we are driving around. I ask him a few questions about it and ask if I could take a picture and he kindly said yes. So here they are! (If your interested in a Segway go to Segway.com) Here is a link to find out about The Greene. http://www.thegreene.com/

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Sis E,
I Take my Grandmother to Retina Physicians & Surgeons at Southern Ohio Medical Park. The park is located across the freeway from the GREEN. We visit about twice every month, (Grandma has diabetes and it has really affected her sight) Grandma and I have watched the Green’s Construction. IT IS A WONDERFUL PLACE.
It also reminds me of our downtown before the big box stores.
So Glad you had a Day with Michele to relax & have fun! Where is The Greene?
Deanna,
I put a link on the post about The Greene. You can get all the info from there. Thanks for your comment.
Hi Will! We really loved it! I think it is similar to Easton in Columbus But it isn't finished yet.
Thanks for the Comment.
Mom,
I had a great time and can't wait to go again! Thanks for hanging out with me while Nate and Randy were away. You're the best!
Love ya,
Michele
Grammy, looks like a GREAT place to shop and have fun with your daughter! I'm so glad that you and Michelle got to have some Mommy/daughter time! That sounds like fun! My sister Laura and I will have to try to plan to do something fun together with Moma when I'm in the USA! =)
Love ya, and we cannot wait to come back to Ohio!
Love, Heather =)
Sis. Eisenhart,
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to visit there. Christmas time sould probably be really neat. I'm so glad you got to spend the night with Michelle - a mother/daughter sleepover! Sounds like a pretty special relationship there! You're an incredible, wonderful and -most importantly, godly mom and wonderful example to us. Thank you!
Love,
Denise
Post a Comment