This fire started up from the hot coals from cleanup on last thursday!
Our Church family!
What a wonderful Weekend! Friday Night we set up our tents and roasted hot dogs,Played cornhole ,Volley ball,Horseshoes. We had beautiful Fireworks that some of the guys put on. We sat around a warm fire with friends and got to bed around 1:00 AM and slept like a baby. UNTIL! The neighborhood Rooster started cock a doodle doing at 2:00 AM and someone I won't mention any names was snoring I thought he would have a pile of sawdust in front of his tent by morning, but back to the rooster!
He must have been standing under a street light he did his thing until 6:30 AM. Of course I was already up and made coffee by now. He probably found out we were having chicken for dinner and decided to protest:)
Well, we had a great time we ate breakfast and for some it took longer than others because he tried to make it in a paper bag and after several tries he gave up. He did make some bacon over the fires which was not bad. We had a wonderful time great food and fellowship! Here are a few pictures if you want to see more check out the Church's Website and http://www.christiannationchurch.org/
6 comments:
We loved seeing the pics of the campout! We'd have LOVED to have been there! OH BROTHER...Rob and his boiling an egg in a PAPER CUP...that is crazy beyond words. =D (and of course, I plan to tell him so too!)
Sorry about the rooster...HELP!
I enjoyed talking to several people on the phone during the camp out...but I didn't ask to talk to you, for I figured you were working your head off cooking for everyone. =)
We love and miss y'all,
Heather =)
Heather,
Glad you enjoyed the pictures!
We wish you could have been there.
Rob was hillarious! He did make a great meal on the fire Friday night. It was beef tips potatoes and carrots in aluminum foil it was delicious! Susanna said she talk to you I wish I could have. I did not have to do a lot of cooking everyone brought their food and we had so much food we did not get to taste half of it.
Glad you are feeling better.
Love,
Grammy
Cool pictures of the campout !
Thanks for the Wonderful Camp-out & Picnic and for sharing your breakfast!!!!!!!! ;-) It was so much FUN!
It is always so much fun to get together with the church family!
we had a lot of fun! Thanks for letting the kids come over early. They had a blast!
Love,
Janie
Post a Comment