I won't give all the details so Carl and Janie can tell you the whole story but we are all excited about our Grandson's arrival. I got the call this morning around 2:00 am and it was Carl saying Mom can you come get the kids. So off I went and we went back to sleep and got another call to get ready to come to the hospital so we hurried and got dressed and made it on time.
He weighed 8lbs and is 20" long lots of hair and a cutie! Praise The Lord!
GRAMMY HOLDING ISAAC
BIG BROTHER AND COUSINS WAITING FOR ISAAC

GRANPA BROCK AND PAPPY EISENHART WAITING!

GRAMMY EISENHART,AUNT MICHELE ,
GRAMMA BROCK AND BIG SISTER ELLA
WAITING FOR ISAAC
7 comments:
Congratulations! So glad he's here. He is a cutie.
wl.
Congratulations! That is awesome!
And best of all, we get to see Barb & Bob in these pictures! Love, Sherry & Bud
I can't wait to see him!! He sure looks beautiful. I can't believe how big he is!! I'm sure Janie is glad to have it over with.
Congratulations! I was hoping you would have pictures up :-) I am glad everything went okay. Tell Janie and Carl congratulations for us!
Thanks everyone for the comments!
Mommy and Baby are home and doing well. I'm sure Janie will have something up on her blog in a few days so you can see better pictures of him and you will hear the "Rest Of The Story"!
Soooo glad you posted pics of him! How CUTE he is! Deanna Kennedy told me that he was born on our wedding ann. how cool! Thanks bunches for our NICE, e-card for our Anniversary. How sweet and thoughtful!! =) We loved hearing from you that way.
Can't wait to see more pics of baby Isaac!
Love y'all, Heather =)
Post a Comment