Sunday, June 3, 2007

GONE FISHING!

I got to go fishing Friday and Saturday with Nate and Pappy.
We didn't catch many but we had a great time together!


What a beautiful day to go fishing!

This is the only thing I caught!

Okay Follow the leader!

Nate got a small mouth Bass

The sailboats looked so pretty!
I think they had to much weight on their houseboat!


This is the place where you get breakfast for 2 people for $3.oo

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Grammy,
That is nice that you got to go fishing...but sorry you didn't get to catch a WHALE! =) Loved the house boat. =) That breakfast place sounds neat.
This is a comment that I put on my blog to all of you ladies that wrote sweet comments about Sarah's grad. and party.

Ladies, y'all are very kind...Thanks for your sweet comments about Sarah's graduation and reception! I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT GOD AND MY FAMILY'S HELP! We were frantically working all the way up until 2:00 (the time that the graduation was to start)PRAYING HARD that God would help us get everything done. Little did we know that we could have RELAXED for most of our guests arrived 1-2 hours late! =D
Roseanne, the suitcoat and skirt I bought at Savers Thrift store while shopping WITH YOU in Jan.!!=)
God bless each of you, your comments meant a lot to me! I REALLY MISS GETTING TO INTERACT WITH OTHER HOLINESS LADIES! So....Thanks for being my BLOG Buddies! =)
Love, Heather =)

Janie said...

Nice fish, Grammy! Looks like fun!
Love,
Caleb