I Have not deserted the blog world. I am just resting! Last week was a busy week and I have not had a chance to post anything.
We are going camping for a couple of day's so maybe when I get back I will have some new pictures to post and I will be rested up!:)
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bless your heart...I thought that you probably were WORN out from all of the activities that have happened here recently in your church. You are the Dearest Pastor's wife that a congregation could ever ask for! And we are GLAD that you are our pastor's wife!! =) Have a GREAT time camping...Are you taking your new house boat/trailer with you? If so, make sure and get LOTS of pics of you Sun-bathing on the lawnchair. =)
Love ya tons,
Heather =)
Thanks for the nice comment Heather!
You always say the nicest things! We are not taking our camper-boat we loaned it to the Pilmore's they went on vacation to Florida and they wanted something nice to use because of all the fancy boat customers he has so we let them use it.:)
I will have to get some pictures the next time we go. Maybe when you come back you can take it for a little trip!
Love Ya!
Sis E
Gayle, I enjoy reading your blog and seeing the pictures. Keep up the good work. Stephanie sent your blog to me.
Post a Comment