Saturday, May 12, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I just wanted to say a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my mother Dawn.
It has been awhile since we have seen each other but even though we are miles apart I think about you and pray for you everyday. I just want you to know that I love you very much and miss you! You are a wonderful mom and I'm glad you are mine!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Gayle

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Sis. E, just saw the picture on Deanna's blog of the NEAT purse y'all passed out for Mother's Day! I hope you are saving one to give me when "we come out in August". =D It was such a neat gift! Y'all do a great job choosing your gifts!!

Love ya, Heather

Gayle said...

I already have yours put back!
I will save it for you even if you don't come back! I wanted to take a picture of the gift that they gave out for visitors but I ate it before I remembered too. It was the neatest thing. It was a cheese ball that looked like a hat. They gave a little bag of crackers with it. It was so neat!I will save a purse for Kimberly and Sarah too.
Love,
Grammy

The Dickinsons said...

Dear Grammy,
THANKS you are the BEST! And so thoughtful! That little cheese ball sounded so cute too! I trust that you had a Wonderful Mother's Day. I enjoyed seeing the pics on Janie's blog of y'all's day.

Love ya bunches,
Heather =)