Thursday, May 10, 2007

HUMMING BIRDS ARE HERE!

Our Humming Birds are here!
We had five at the feeder this morning.
They are so amazing to watch!






6 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Aren't those little birds amazing?! And so pretty too. Our God does GREAT things.

Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the hummingbirds while at your house today! Amazing pictures! The first one needs to be sent in to a contest somewhere! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

The hummingbirds are beautiful! Thanks so much for keeping the kids yesterday! Your the best Grammy!!
Love,
Janie

Rob and Deanna said...

LOve Hummingbirds!! I have tried to put up feeders but mine keep blowing out of the trees. I must not know how to attach them properly. :-/ Maybe I'll try again this year after seeing your beautiful pictures.

The Dickinsons said...

Dear "Grammy", Noah got up this morning and came to our room and said, "Brother Eisenhart (THAT WAS A MOUTHFUL FOR HIM! =) has lots of cars at his house, he has a nice green car that I can ride in, he has a red fire truck, that is LOUD...but you have to be quiet with it when Bro. E. is sleeping. AND he has cereal and CAKE there too...Can we go to Bro. E's house now?!" It was so cute. I told him that we could not go right now, but maybe next year...and that he could play with those toys again...THAT IS, IF SIS. E didn't take them all to Goodwill. HA!
Love y'all, and our kids do too,
Heather =)

The Dickinsons said...

We're hoping that someone will post some pics of PD and Sherri's go-away party! PLEASE?! =)

Love, Heather

Hopefully, it will be on the website...or someone's blog.

We laughed at your comment about seeing if Costco had any of those Strawberry Scones...and about you taking everything to Goodwill...and also about you having to buy more before we come back in August. I wish we could come back...BUT it's fun dreaming about it! =)