Thursday, May 3, 2007

ONLY ONCE A YEAR!







This happens only once a year on my husbands birthday May 2 .



I was taking a nap before Church and Carl was sitting at the dining room table when all of a sudden The Rose -Breasted Grosbeak appears on the bird feeder.



Our bedroom door flew open and he yelled WHERE IS THE CAMERA! I jumped out of bed thinking that the house was on fire only to find out that the ROSE - BREASTED GROSBEAK HAD ARRIVE! I was of course overly excited about this!:(



So I got the camera and here is a picture of the once in a year phenomena.

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

OH, Don't you LOVE it when your husbands wake you over WHAT THEY CONSIDER TO BE VERY IMPORTANT...but you wake up with you heart beating 100 miles an hour...wondering who died, or what. =) The birds are pretty...and I'm glad he got the pics...but sorry you missed your nap over it. =(

Love, Heather =)

Rob and Deanna said...

I am SOOOOO GLAD that you were able to get the picture of THE birthday BIrd! :-) No really, he is beautiful.

Michelle said...

That is an awesome looking bird. I do not think that I have ever seen one.