Monday, May 7, 2007

THE ALDI QUEEN

My daughter Michele just sent me this site. It is awesome! If you are trying to save money on groceries this is great! She shops there alot. She is always making something new for dinner. If you can check it out. http://momadvice.com/aldi/

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for this link...I went to it and will see if I can try some of the recipes. Though I don't know if I'll find things like FROZEN RAVIOLI here in Colombia!
=)

Praying for y'all and for your sister Susan too.
Love, Heather

Gayle said...

Heather,
The next time you post a cooking day I expect to see you making homemade ravioli! I am the costco and Sam's Queen so I can get my ravioli ready to go!:)
Love ya,
Sis E

Anonymous said...

Made the Chicken Broccoli Lo Mein from this site tonight. Everyone loved it!