Tuesday, May 8, 2007

HI! JUST PASSING THROUGH


I just arrived at work this morning and was getting the coffee ready when I heard a loud noise getting closer. I ran for the camera and went out the Dining room doors and there was this helicopter checking out the property! I don't know if it was the police looking for robbers(which happens often) or just sight seeing. When he saw me with the camera he took off! Bloggers, never go anywhere without your camera, you never know what you will see.

5 comments:

Michele said...

That is so cool. You are right never go anywhere without your camara.

Nate

The Dickinsons said...

I try not to go anywhere without our camera...especially in Colombia...one NEVER knows what they'll see! =)
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS FOR BABY MICHAEL DAVID...HE WENT TO HEAVEN LAST NIGHT...Please dooo pray for the parents, and us at this difficult time!
Love, Heather

Rob and Deanna said...

You captured this helicopter really Clear! Usually it's hard, at least for me, to get something real good when it's moving & not real close.
Maybe they were scouting out your boss's property for a robbery & you now have identity so you saved the day!! :-) Never know......

Anonymous said...

Randy said it's a sprayer. The tank's in the back and the spraying arms underneath. I heard on the radio that they were spraying in the area for gypsy moths or some other creature. People were complaining because it was making them sick. Cool picture!

Gayle said...

You are right! It is a sprayer.
We have Gypsy Moth catapillars all over the place.