Wednesday, September 11, 2013

CATCHING UP!!

In March Michele and I prepared a 90th birthday dinner for my Boss.
Dining room

Buffet

Michele 

Me


 Easter 2013
Our family and we enjoyed having the Flings with us.

I made these name vase's with skittles everyone had fun eating  them
This one was E for Ella

Our Easter Table





In May we had a 60th birthday Party for Carl

Thanks to Janie for the beautiful decorating and Michele for the Delicious Food
and
Elle Bakery for the great custom made cake


He wanted to ride 100 miles on his bike so our son Carl and our friend Paul road with him
Paul was taking pictures so I don't have a photo of him:(



Then we went camping
Carl sitting by the fire waiting for the rest of the family to arrive

Got to have my coffee!!

Love cooking on the fire
Making my sisters cindy's  famous baked beans

My camp kitchen

More camp kitchen

Following Carl
As you have seen we need to take 2 vehicle's to take all our stuff plus  our  son carl had to bring the rest



Fourth of July I made these treats to hand out at church
Salsa and red white and blue chips





finished and ready for visitors



Then we took some fourth of July family pictures
Grammy and her two beautiful Granddaughters 

Our handsome son Carl

Our Beautiful Daughter-in-law Janie


3 comments:

Michele said...

Loved the update and love you!

Rob and Deanna said...

Loved your post!! You have such fun table decorating ideas!

sherryldickinson said...

I so enjoyed these posts! It was a treat to see all of you dear people in these pictures! Gayle, you are one of the hardest working ladies I have ever seen. And you've consistently worked hard through years and years of time. Bless your dear HARD-WORKING heart! Hard to believe that your husband has turned 60 years old! He's one fiery man of God! He's consistently worked hard for Jesus, and that's been such a good example for the younger men. Bud and I think highly of your husband and you. Smile. With love, Sherry and Bud Dickinson