Here are a few pictures from Mother's day at Church.
This year I had ask Heather Dickinson to write a poem which we used to give out the special gifts.
Each one of the special gifts received a Beautiful Hydrangea .
All the ladies received a box with handcrafted scented soaps,handcrafted lip balm
and
a wonderful peppermint foot cream.
Here is the poem Heather wrote. Thank You Heather!!!
The mothers mentioned in the poem will receive...
A GIFT!...So...Listen up!...YOU could come and retrieve.
The Mother God has Just given a new-born baby. (Kristin Paulus)
The Mother (an example to the younger) who is our oldest lady. (Leatrice Nichols)
The Mother who has walked with God for the most years. (Carol Yerian)
The Mother who has the most flowers in her corsage she wore here. (Luella Jowers)
The Mother who wears the smallest shoe size. (Kelly Harvey)
The Mother with the most buttons on her "rags" (clothes=) (Michelle Jowers)
The Mother who is the tallest among us...please do say! (Ruth Hooper)
The Mother who has home-schooled the longest...oh so WISE!=)
The Mother who ate a donut or bagel for breakfast today. (Kristal Becker)















4 comments:
Gayle,
So nice to see your Mother's Day update post!! Looks like you all had a wonderful day.
Dearest Grammy,
I'm sooo sorry it took me so many days to come and see and visit your blog. Life has kept me very busy these last few weeks. Thank you for posting this post and these fun pics! I'm so glad that Jesus helped me on the poem.
I'm working on the other project for you.
Love and miss y'all bunches!
~Heather~
No problem I don't get here myself!! Thanks for your help!! Love ya!!
Thanks Dorcas !! Hope all is well with you and your family!!!
Post a Comment