What beautiful pictures!! I love being by the Sea here in Cayman and taking pictures. There's something soothing about the water. The sunset pictures are awesome. So glad to see you updated your blog. Been missing you!!
Thanks Dorcas!! Glad to hear from you! I miss blogging but for some reason I cannot get to your blog I hate to bother you again could you email me the link.
Dear Friends, Heather told me about your pictures posted on your blog and I had to see them. So nice, looks like you had a wonderful time. Love, Martha
9 comments:
LOVE these ADORABLE pics!!!
And Love your new fall-ish blog background! =)
And...Love and miss y'all tons
~Heather~
Cute Pictures!!! Glad you all had a nice vacation!!!!
nh~
Those last 2 pics are my Favorite!! They are so good. Hope you guys are well!!! ~Carla~
Thanks Everyone!! Carla we are doing great! Thanks for your nice comment.
What beautiful pictures!! I love being by the Sea here in Cayman and taking pictures. There's something soothing about the water. The sunset pictures are awesome. So glad to see you updated your blog. Been missing you!!
Thanks Dorcas!! Glad to hear from you! I miss blogging but for some reason I cannot get to your blog I hate to bother you again could you email me the link.
Thanks for posting these pics! They are so good! Glad to have you all home safe.
Love ya,
Laura
Dear Friends, Heather told me about your pictures posted on your blog and I had to see them. So nice, looks like you had a wonderful time. Love, Martha
Thanks Martha! We had a great time!!
Post a Comment