Monday, May 10, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY AT CHURCH 2010


5 comments:

Daryl Hausman said...

Thanks SO much for all of your hard work! You always do such a beautiful job and then to have your house FULL of company for dinner too! Bless you dear! Love you,
Laura Hausman

The Dickinsons said...

Thank you for posting these. We surely enjoyed getting to see all the pictures! Laura told me that it was a beautiful service and that Mrs. Karen did a great job! =)

Grammy, We hope that you had a wonderful Mother's day! We love you!

Gayle said...

Thank you! I enjoy doing it! Laura it was so nice having you all for dinner. Karen wrote the presentation.

Dorcas said...

Gayle.....
Belated Happy Birthday!! I saw on your daughter~in~law's blog that your birthday was this past Thursday. I hope you had a wonderful day!!

Gayle said...

Thank you Dorcas! Hope you all are doing well!