Monday, October 26, 2009
Michele's Birthday Pictures And Some Extras!
We had a nice Birthday with our daughter Michele. She requested her favorite meal Hot dogs and Sauerkraut , Mashed Potatoes, and Old Black Joe Cake of course not everyone likes Sauerkraut and some like Sauerkraut with pork so I made Sauerkraut with hot dogs, Sauerkraut made with pork, pork without the Sauerkraut, we also had applesauce salad I found on pioneer womens blog I changed some things to make it more fallish, mashed pot/gravy, green beans, corn , Sam's club new rolls they are delicious! I gave Isaac his first bite of sauerkraut and he made the funniest face and spit it out:) It was a fun day! I also have some pictures of the grandchildren in their new aprons that the Jowers and Arnolds gave me for my new craft room. My husband calls it the control tower because it is upstairs and has a huge window that I can see for miles:) When I get it all finish I will post some pictures.
I only had 36 candles needed one more but I don't think anyone noticed:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thanks for a wonderful birthday dinner! You are the best!
Great pics of all of you!!
hehe..love the picture of Bro.E and Randy:-)
Love seeing all the pics.
Your daughter's birthday dinner sounds scrumptious since I have German in my blood and love sauerkraut whether it be with pork or hot dogs :o)
You got some great photos! Looks like a fun Sunday afternoon!
You got some good photos! Looks like a fun Sunday afternoon!
Grammy...I have been missing you, and can't wait to come back to Ohio to see you. =) Thank you for your comment on my blog. This is a very cute post. Love all the pics. The one of you and pastor is cute! I love pork and saurkraut (sp?) so I'm sure your meal was beyond delicious!
Post a Comment