Friday, September 4, 2009

BABY SHOWER

Our church had a baby shower for Tonya Thursday evening. She got a lot of cute baby items. I would like to say a big THANK YOU! To Deanna, Janie,Sarah, and Michele(Bible Methodist):) for doing the Decorating,Food, Games, etc. It was BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS! The Beautiful Mad Hatter cake was done by Marrianne's Cakes
This cake is suppose to look lopsided. While Transporting it I thought I would never make it home in one piece but I did and after we had finished decorating and had everything set up I heard Deanna say Oh No! I came into the room and someone could not resist putting there finger in the cake. The only one around at the time was Isaac who was now sitting at the bar eating a yogurt being and angel. I said Isaac did you put your finger in the cake? He looked at me with his big blue eyes and held up his finger and said this one! I said yes that one and he said yea I did.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Baby Shower for Tonya
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow





3 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

Your place looks so Beautiful! The food was picture perfect, as well as DELICIOUS! Thanks for letting me help, it was fun. :-)

Anonymous said...

As always everything was wonderful. You are a terrific hostess:) Susanna

Anonymous said...

We were so sad to have to miss this shower. Everything looked so beautiful! Love ya, Laura