Friday, July 24, 2009

ANIMAL ALERT!

The famous roadkill lady went by the house. I was watching to see if she was going to pick up the dead skunk laying on the road but she did not. Is this discrimination? Just because an animal has a slight odor. I guess she is not going to save the buzzards from getting hit by a car. Interesting!

5 comments:

Lewis Ray said...

That's Funny,
There is a Lady in our area that thinks it's so terrible to kill most any animal even if you eat it,
The other night I heard that her husband hit a raccoon on the road and she thought it was terrible,
I was meeting both of them only about 15 min. afterward so when she told me about it I went over and shook the husbands hand and Thank Him for hitting the raccoon.

Dorcas said...

Hi Gayle,
I got your message from Tammy. Did she remember to give you mine? Just curious to see how good her mind is :o) And I love this woman who discriminates against the skunks! haha!!

Libby@CookingWithLibby said...

Hahaha. Stopping by from SPFH. How funny. :)

Gayle said...

Lewis,
That is funny! I quess they are all over the country. Even in PA:)

Rob and Deanna said...

:-)