Monday, March 23, 2009

MICHELERELLA AND SECRET SISTER

Every week our Church gives a treat to our visitors. We have so many talented ladies who come up with beautiful treats and usually when I sign up I get my creative daughter to make them for me. She found this neat idea from Bakerella's site and decided to try them out. They looked so cute and were delicious! Thank You Michele!











My Secret Sister made me the cutest gift. I love to fish and she made this bucket with gummy worms,Bobbers I'm not sure what they were made out of but they were DELICIOUS! There was a bag of swedish fish which I LOVE! A fishing poll with a spool of thread for the reel. Thank You Secret Sis! I just love it! click on the picture to see a better view















5 comments:

Denise said...

I LOVE it! What a creative daughter and sis you have! Lorna was blessed with one of the cake pops and promptly pronounced it as DELICIOUS! Your secret sis is incredible. Thank you for sharing this creative people's talents with us.

Rob and Deanna said...

The Bakerella cupcakes are YUMMY just out of the freezer! :-) I have the ones without icing in the freezer & it makes the perfect size snack for the kids or I. The cream cheese makes them so moist & chewy. Michele, you have lots more patience than I will ever have to create such adorable treats, but they sure are cute & delicious!

The Dickinsons said...

Really cute and neat ideas and pics! =) Love y'all!

Dorcas said...

The treats in the ice cream cones look delicious!! Someone is very creative :o) I'll have to check out that recipe. I love your fishing bucket from your Secret Sister and the bobbers. How unique is that??

Michele said...

Loved the Secret Sis. bucket and the pops were a bit time consuming but a lot of fun to make! Guess I need to be a guest at the CNC.