We had the ministry team over for a Valentine's Dinner last evening.
What a fun time!
Our wonderful daughter came over and cooked a delicious meal for us.
Our wonderful daughter came over and cooked a delicious meal for us.
Menu
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Italtian Cream Cheese Chicken over rice
Lemon pepper green beans
French Bread
Perfectly Party Cake
Devil's Food White Out Cake
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Italtian Cream Cheese Chicken over rice
Lemon pepper green beans
French Bread
Perfectly Party Cake
Devil's Food White Out Cake
Everything was Delicious! I will Put the recipes on my other blog
What's Cooking at the Parsonage THANK YOU MICHELE YOU ARE THE BEST!

5 comments:
Everything looks so pretty and the menu sounds delicious!!
Grammy, (and Michelle)
Everything looked beautiful and I know it was delicious too! How fun! I'm sure y'all had a wonderful evening together.
Love y'all!
It looks beautiful. I know the food was delicious..I have had some of that good cooking of your daughters.
Gorgeous table as USual!! Love the idea for name tags.
I'll have to check out your menu. ;-)
The table is so festive and beautiful. I'll have to check out some of those recipes - the chicken sounds delicious.
Post a Comment