I love this picture! I think history will prove that he was the man for the hour and she is so classy, I just love her. I believe I read somewhere that she has been the most popular first lady in history, a real class act! Always the same, you never had to worry what she was going to look like or what she was going to say, we all could take a lesson from her!
1 comment:
I love this picture! I think history will prove that he was the man for the hour and she is so classy, I just love her. I believe I read somewhere that she has been the most popular first lady in history, a real class act! Always the same, you never had to worry what she was going to look like or what she was going to say, we all could take a lesson from her!
Post a Comment