Saturday, December 27, 2008

WE HAVE BABIES!

Some of you know what I am talking about but some of you are wondering what in the world is she talking about! We started raising racing pigeons and they mated around Thanksgiving time and we knew we would probably have eggs by Christmas. We have 10 pairs that had eggs and so far all laid their eggs . One pair laid eggs but they did not hatch. Sometimes that happens. Well on Christmas morning my husband went out to feed them and one of the eggs had hatched and by later on that morning we had one baby. The next day we had another and this morning we have 2 more . We are so excited! It is amazing to watch! When I have more time I will fill you in to the details about them.










4 comments:

Dorcas said...

This looks very interesting!! I hope they all survive!!

The Dickinsons said...

That is neat! I thought y'all were deciding to have another family. Hee! Hee! =)

Loved the smile box below. That is a nice picture of you and Bro. Eisenhart! We love and miss y'all tons!

The Dickinsons said...

Happy New Year! We took a quick little trip to Medellin to relax as a family for a few days. We had a great time! We just got back last night.
I have to tell you that I enjoy your blog list on the side of your blog. I use it quite often to check if anyone has posted anything new. =)
A hug to y'all from us! Sarah and I enjoyed hearing your Christmas music on your blog.

Holdens said...

I know Nate is really excited! He told me all about the birds!