Friday, November 7, 2008

"CHARACTER IS DESTINY"

I got this quote from Michelle Malkin she was talking about the cowardly character assassination of Sarah Palin. I have seen a lot of this in my lifetime where people will do whatever it takes to get to the top. People you thought cared about you but when it came down to going to the top or getting what they want no matter what it takes or who they can step on or blame they will do it.

"The most important thing I have learned, from my parents, from teachers, from my faith, from many good people I have been blessed to know, and from the lives of people whose stories we have included in this book," John McCain wrote in "Character Is Destiny," "is to want what they had, integrity, and to feel the sting of my conscience when I have risked it for some selfish reason."
John McCain not only failed to make that message stick with the electorate, he apparently couldn't persuade his own staff to heed his advice and practice what he preached.