Wednesday, October 15, 2008

VOTER FRAUD!

It is unbelievable what is going on with ACORN. For one thing, when you go to vote in Ohio you cannot wear any buttons,hat ,shirts etc endorsing your candidate. I don't agree with that, but they said you may influence someone who has not made up their mind who they are voting for. I'm sorry, but if you have not made up your mind who you are voting for on election day you should not be voting! I did not know this rule when I went to vote for Bush in 2004 so I wore my button. Well the Democrats went crazy! They told me I could not vote, so I had to take it off. Anyhow why is it then that Acorn can register people wearing there Obama shirts,buttons,hat's etc! Why is it that they get paid to register people and if they don't register they don't get paid .Come on! This is the most crooked thing I have ever heard! If this was the Republicans doing this we would be in jail! Also don't believe the polls ! I have never gotten a call for a poll and if you read under these polls they tell you that they polled 900 people in Cleavland Ohio not Warren County Ohio. OK I have gotten that off my chest. GO McCAIN/PALIN!





1 comment:

Rob and Deanna said...

The Democrats & are so twisted in their thinking of what is right for them but WOW look out if we try to do the same! I get too angry at the injustice so I have to just put it out of my mind. :-) I can't believe they made you take off your pin. What's it matter if you might influence someone? I thought that was the whole point to "influence" the people to vote for your candidate! :-/confused