Sunday, October 5, 2008

CHURCH AUCTION WAS A SUCCESS!

Our Church Auction was a HUGE SUCCESS!

It was a wonderful, Fun, and profitable time.

The food was delicious the auctioneer's were not only Great but funny too.

Connie and Nathan Earls and Phillip and Miranda Cox did a marvelous job of putting it together. Below are a few pictures for you to enjoy. We made about 13,000.00 dollars and after expense it came to $8,000.00 The Auctioneers said that this was great for being our first one. This was the first time I had ever been to an auction and it was really a lot of fun we got to meet new people and have a great time. I did get the neatest highchair that the Amish donated. It is a Highchair,rocking horse, and desk all in one. Isaac loves it!



3 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks for inviting the Bible Methodists! We had a great time! $8,000!!! WOW, that is so wonderful!!!!!

emily said...

We had such a Great time!!! I think we should do another one!! Susanna Pilmore

Holdens said...

Wow this looks really neat. $8,000 that is great!