Today was the Mcain/Palin Rally in lebanon Ohio. I got up at 3:30 am left the house at 4:30 am and made my way to lebanon to meet with Michele,Sarah,Tamra and Rachael for the Rally We stood in the line until 7:00 am and then went through security and stood waiting for John Mcain and Sarah Palin to arrive. Meanwhile we listen to Anthony Munoz, The mayor of lebanon, Rob Portman and others . They arrived and the crowd went crazy! Sarah's husband Todd was along and it was just a great time. We talk to alot of people and even some Democrats who said they are going to vote for Mcain/ Palin. After it was over we went for lunch and after standing for 7 hours I am going to bed I will post more picture later or you can check out Michele,Tamra, Sarah or Rachael's Blog when they get them posted. GOODNIGHT! OR GOODDAY!

2 comments:
What a fun day! Go McCain/Palin!
That is an awesome picture! I am looking forward to copies. It looks as if you had a great time! I did check out Michele's photo's they were awesome too! How was the trip to Louisville? It looks like you were not early enough to get up in the very front..:0 Can't believe that someone other than you would get up earlier to get there before you! See ya soon. Michelle J.
Post a Comment