Tonight I am having a Debate watching party. These party's are a lot of fun I did this when President Bush was running and we had a great time. I will be having more I'm sure and If anyone is interested in coming to one send me an email at ge1956@roadrunner.com or you can have your own party just go to http://www.johnmccain.com/ and they will let you know when the next one will be. I have 5 bumper stickers if you would like one the first five people that leave a comment I will give one to you. You can also watch John McCain's biography go to www.johnmccain.com/BVID

5 comments:
yeah! Go McCain!
Thanks for your nice comment. I'm so glad that you are feeling better. To answer your question about our jackets...Yes, it is chilly and rainy here in Bogota, Colombia. The weather here is like Fall almost year round.
We love and miss y'all!
Very interesting. We really need to pray,pray,pray, and ACT.
Go McCain & Palin!! :-)
Do you have any bumper stickers left? Can I have one? ;o)
Post a Comment