
Friday, July 4, 2008
MY DEAL OF THE WEEK!
Thursday morning on my way to work I stopped at Home Depot to pick some things up. I really wasn't in the market for a grill but I could not pass this one up. This is a Brinkman Tailgating grill reg price 149.00 it was marked down to $49.00. I could not believe it . I had bought a coleman tailgating grill for 179.00 and it was terrible to clean and did not grill very well. This grill is so easy to clean and it is made very well. I was so excited to be able to add another cooking item to my camping kitchen:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Pretty sweet deal!
great deal! Way to shop!
Let us know when you are ready to try this out! ;-) Great Deal!
That's great! Who doesn't love a great deal!?
All my talk about Dave Ramsey must be rubbing off on you, I'm so proud!
Better watch that grill or the "Jewet Can "will be taking it to the building spot!!
Post a Comment