Well if you remember my post about the experience I had at Sam's Club you will understand. At Church on Sunday our wonderful Minister of Music came to me and said he put something in my car . When I got in my car I seen this Apple box. He said they were visiting Sam's and thought about me and ask if they could have one. They said sure! I told the Ryan's I was very thankful and appreciated it very much and that I did not want to sound ungrateful but these were not the boxes I was trying to take you see I tried to take the display boxes under these which are a better grade cardboard and in perfect condition. Just try and take one sometime and see what happens! Anyhow Thank You so much Ryan's for trying I really do appreciate it very much YOU ARE THE BEST!

6 comments:
LOL :-) reEEeeal helpful, those Ryans are!!
That story that you wrote down below on your post about going to Sams made me want to cry. Here you are the sweetest lady in the whole world and like you would ever try to do something wrong, and every time you go to Sams people get upset at you. I'm sorry! =)
Nice box from Rob, he's so thoughtful. HA!
I just signed your blog, but I'm using my sis-in-law's blogger reader, and so I think my comment signed up under her name instead of mine.
~Heather =)
Just leave it up to Rob!! He probably thinks he is a Big shot at Sams because his brother works there!! Ha Ha ! Just teasing I'm sure it was out of a heart full of compassion for all you went through!! Susanna
Susanna,
Yes he is trying to butter me up so I will play a special or sing in the choir and I just told him I am booked up! He didn't even go to the Sam's his brother works at.
Post a Comment