Monday, April 28, 2008
FLAT STANLEY'S FIRST ADVENTURE
I tried to think what could we do first for Flat Stanley's Visit. Then it hit me! What could be better than to take him to Church. I know some of you are thinking what a crazy women but when someone asks me to do something for them I want to do the best I can so my favorite place to be is at church. Thank you to everyone for being so kind and including Flat Stanley.
Flat Stanley with the Pastor
Visiting the kindergarten class
The kids loved having Flat Stanley in their class
Our missionary from Columbia Heather Dickinson let Flat Stanley sit on her baby bump
Visiting Junior Church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You've really kept Flat Stanley busy. Pastor Looks THRiLleD!!!! to have the privilege of getting his picture with F.S. I am impressed that you achieved pics with Pastor. :-)
Yes he is just loving having him stay with us.:) I can't wait to send him fishing!
Boy, Flat Stanley is going to have lots of stuff to tell his friends about.....:) By the way - what better place to take him because the Best place to be is church!!
Very cute, I enjoyed all the photos! It was fun to see several people I know.
Now everyone knows who to ask when they need something done. Stanley looks like he had lots of fun.
Hannah
Post a Comment