Monday, March 31, 2008

FLU PLEASE GO AWAY!

This is a quick post because I do not feel like even being on this computer. You can read my quick note in the side bar. I have this terrible flu that is going around . My daughter and grandson came to see me today and the first thing Nate says YOU LOOK TERRIBLE! So I just went back to bed. I know there is a lot of people sick with this I am praying we all get better soon.



5 comments:

Michele said...

We are praying that you feel better real soon! Love ya!

Michelle said...

I am sorry that you have been so sick! I have been praying for you to get all better! I will continue to pray! Michelle J

Arlene said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you will be better soon. We will be praying for you. May God bless you.

Arlene said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you will be better soon. We will be praying for you. May God bless you.

Beth said...

Grammy, I'm soooo SORRY that you have been sooo sick. My heart was sooo SAD when I heard that you were sick. I hope that you are feeling lots better by now.
Your post about Sarah's comment was cute too.
Thanks for letting us stay with ya'll, WE ALWAYS LOVE OUR TIME WITH YA'LL!! =)