Wow! THis is Unbelievable! I can't believe the river was THAT High. Rob said that the river in Morrow was up to the Church where his parents attend. That is a LONG way from the river. Quite the Rain! I think it is time for "Noah" to build another boat. :-)
Thanks for the pictures. I do not get far from Mt. Orab and Williamsburg except Church and had no idea the water was getting that high. I clearly remember when New Richmond flooded completely the last time. I helped a friend clean there house after it was over. I agree with Deanna about the boat. It is a good thing that I have lots of Kayaks....
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the news from your neck of the woods!
Love ya!
rain, rain, go away!! you got some great pictures!
Wow! THis is Unbelievable! I can't believe the river was THAT High. Rob said that the river in Morrow was up to the Church where his parents attend. That is a LONG way from the river. Quite the Rain! I think it is time for "Noah" to build another boat. :-)
Thanks for the pictures. I do not get far from Mt. Orab and Williamsburg except Church and had no idea the water was getting that high. I clearly remember when New Richmond flooded completely the last time. I helped a friend clean there house after it was over. I agree with Deanna about the boat. It is a good thing that I have lots of Kayaks....
Post a Comment