skip to main |
skip to sidebar
EXTREME CUPCAKES!
While snowed in I decided to try this cupcake recipe I got from my Feb issue of Cuisine at home. They are Wonderful! They are a Red Velvet Cupcake with the old fashion original Red Velvet Frosting. I don't think I can post the recipe legally but if you would like it just ask and I will send it to you . This issue also has Boston Cream cupcakes and Italian Cream Cupcakes which look heavenly.
6 comments:
Grammy, I'm so glad that you posted pics of y'all's snow! I was hoping that you would. When we heard that y'all were getting snow, it surely put us in the mood to get ready for a snow storm too...but all it did here was rain. =D
The cupcakes look yummy! =)
We are on the way over to eat all your cupcakes!!! They look delicious!!! Don't you love being snowed in!
Come on over! I need help buiding a snowman! I made lots of cupcakes I will share with you:)
The cupcakes look amazing! I can't wait to try them.
Pastor E. emailed us that y'all couldn't have service this Sunday AM due to all of the snow! I'm here at my home in Colombia...wishing that we were snowed in with y'all there in OH. =) (You said that you had plenty of cupcakes didn't you? HA! =D
Heather,
I wish you all could be here too!
I have plenty of cupcakes and Tortilla soup:) I am taking some time reading and praying in place of our church this morning. Thank you for all your prayers!
Love,
Grammy
Post a Comment