Well this ended up to be an interesting day! Around 3:30 pm my boss called to find out where his insurance policy was so he could call them because the tree out in front of his house fell onto the house. I told him I would be right there so Carl and I headed down there and what a sight! This tree must be 150 years old and it is huge. It smashed through her bathroom on the 4th floor as you can see in the pictures below.
She had just left the bathroom and was in her bedroom when the whole bed moved she said she thought a plane had hit the house. Thank the Lord noone was hurt! My husband had called Robert Kennedy and he happened to be close by so he came over and put plastic on the windows and helped us clean up. Tree guys are coming tomorow they will probably have to get a crane to get it off. Click on the pictures for a better view.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!! That is One MaMMOTH Tree!! Thankful no one got hurt & they will finally get it down & taken care of.
Praise the Lord no one was hurt! That is one HUGE tree!!!
Like Deanna said, I'm glad that no one was hurt.
Love, Heather
Post a Comment