Thursday, February 7, 2008

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

A few weeks ago I started to take the wallpaper off our kitchen walls. It took me 2 days just to get one wall done. Then I got sick and some other things came up and then it was time to go on the ministry retreat little did I know that my husband and Robert and Deanna Kennedy got together and when I got home the whole kitchen was done. Robert and Deanna took off the paper and painted everything it is beautiful! When I walked in the doors I just cried! Thank you so much! Robert is probably the busiest guy I know he has a million projects going most of the time helping everyone else. Thank you Deanna for being such a great wife and sharing him with us. I will post pictures when I get it all finished. Thank you to my wonderful husband for such a wonderful surprise. This tops taking out the trash:) Only some of you will get that! You are all the Best!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Can't wait to see it! Thank you Robert and Deanna for taking care of my mom and dad! They have the best church family around!

Michelle said...

It is awesome to have such great friends!!!!! Not only did you get rest while you were gone but, you did not have the big project you thought you would when you got home. That is pretty special. (But, then again you are pretty special) That is definitely a feat to top taking out the trash!!!!!! HeeHeeHee. Michelle J

The Dickinsons said...

I'm sooooo excited for you! I know how overwhelming big projects can be, so I'm soooo glad that your sweet husband and dear Deanna and Robert planned that nice surprise for you! YOU DESERVE IT!!

Can't wait to see you and your new kitchen soon! =)

Love, Heather and family =)