Monday, February 25, 2008
HEAR YEE! HEAR YEE! GET YOUR BREAD AND MILK
Hear we go again! 2-5 inches predicted I am not kidding the last time we had the snow panic I went to the store and the bread and milk was history! What do people do with all that bread and milk? Maybe they sit around and make sandwiches and drink milk by the fire:) What would we ever do if we got more than 5 inches of snow? The whole city would be shut down. Well, I am going to have to get up earlier and get to work because they are out of milk and I will have to leave early before all the crazy people start driving . I will keep you posted. I love snow but could we get about 20 inches so we can have some fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
YEAH on the 20 inches so we can enjoy it bread or not!!!!
Would Paul Revere say, "Give me "snow" or give me "Spring"
I think he would probably say give me spring! I am just wishing for one big snow! One year we were at Lake Placid and it snowed 22 inches on top of what they had. It was awesome!
I would like to go Sledding!! I haven't been sledding for a LONG time. I called Dad on Sat. & they were all out sledding. I was VEry JEalOUs!!!!
OH I would love to go sledding!
Just enjoy your bread and milk. HaHa. I really want you to enjoy your sledding.
Snow, Snow go away, come again another day, month or year! Sunny skies and heat are what I need! ;o)
Ilike your new look of your blog.
Grammy, I love your blog's new "outfit"! =D Too Cute!
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment