We have arrived ! The weather is perfect! Now we can't wait for the rest of our team to arrive. Here are some previews of our stay. Keep checking back I will update as soon as I can.
Looks like there is going to be lots of serenity! Have a great time resting and I will be praying for the team as they go to this conference that they learn lots and do not get over whelmed by all of the information! Love you guys! Michelle J
5 comments:
Looks fun. We'll be right over. Ha. Enjoy your time together and try to sleep in. You all need the rest.
Looks like there is going to be lots of serenity! Have a great time resting and I will be praying for the team as they go to this conference that they learn lots and do not get over whelmed by all of the information! Love you guys! Michelle J
I like your new setting. I enjoy your blog. keep up the goodwork.
I enjoy your blog and the pictures. Keep up good work.
Looks like a Great Place! Looking forward to "hearing" about your R&R. Love ya!
Post a Comment