Happy Belated Birthday, Abby! Sorry that I didn't get to see your birthday post on Tuesday...my Daddy and Moma came to visit us here in Colombia on that night so I was busy. =) Hoping that you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! You are such a sweet precious girl and we love you and your family so much!
6 comments:
Thanks, Grammy! I like the birthday scrapbook. I've watched it several times.
You have such a beautiful sweet granddaughter. We love her to pieces and hope she has a Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Abby! We hope you have a great day. We love you so much!
Uncle Randy, Aunt Michele and Nate
Ahh that was CUTE!! just like your granddaughter!! I love her so much she has brought sooo many smiles my way!! i can't believe she's SIX already!!
Happy Birthday Abby!!! Really Neat Scrapbook, Grammy!
Happy Belated Birthday, Abby! Sorry that I didn't get to see your birthday post on Tuesday...my Daddy and Moma came to visit us here in Colombia on that night so I was busy. =)
Hoping that you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! You are such a sweet precious girl and we love you and your family so much!
Love, Heather and family =)
Post a Comment