That is beautiful! We were excited because it was suppose to get to 40 last night :-)
Grammy, LOVE the snow, it looks so fun and cozy! I GASPED when I saw the wreck, for I thought it was YOUR van that had wrecked! Hope not!It is very sunny and warm here, so enjoy the snow for us! =DOur Sarah is having a good 7th birthday today.Love y'all,Heather and baby =)
The snow is beautiful. I hope no one was hurt in the accident. We had one on the way to work at 6 this morning too but, she was fine. Have a great day! And, be careful driving. Michelle J
Love the Beautiful snow.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is beautiful! We were excited because it was suppose to get to 40 last night :-)
Grammy, LOVE the snow, it looks so fun and cozy! I GASPED when I saw the wreck, for I thought it was YOUR van that had wrecked! Hope not!
It is very sunny and warm here, so enjoy the snow for us! =D
Our Sarah is having a good 7th birthday today.
Love y'all,
Heather and baby =)
The snow is beautiful. I hope no one was hurt in the accident. We had one on the way to work at 6 this morning too but, she was fine. Have a great day! And, be careful driving. Michelle J
Love the Beautiful snow.
Post a Comment