Saturday, December 8, 2007

CHRISTMAS PARTY AT MY WORK

Every year I help my Boss plan a Christmas Party. I have worked for him for 22 years. He has had many parties but I don't remember anyone taking pictures so I took a few before the guests arrived. He always has beautiful parties and his guests are very nice. Some are very famous people and you would never know it they treat me like I am part of the family.
This is a view of his house it is the one in the center with the pool and tennis court.

This was the entrance last evening it is a little blurry but it was very pretty.

This is the entry hall

This is the stairway

This is the Living room
This is another view from the living room
This is one of the beautiful arrangements done by Dennis Buttlesworth he has done the Whitehouse twice.
Living Room



This is the dining room we had it set up for buffet style





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything look beautiful as always! Once again, you did a wonderful job getting everything together!
Love ya,
Michele

The Dickinsons said...

Grammy, Thanks for posting these neat pics of the home where you have worked for 22 years. I am sort of "proud" of the fact that I got to work with you there for a summer when I was pregnant with Kimberly. What neat memories! Thanks for letting me help you there. I hope that they know what a TREASURE they have had in YOU!!!! They couldn't have gotten someone better to help them for these years!

Enjoyed the beautiful pics...thanks for sharing!

Love y'all,
Heather and baby! =)

Michelle said...

Sister E., You are so talented! Everything is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your pictures! MJ

Rob and Deanna said...

GorGEOUS!! You did Super Decorating! What a Beautiful place to work. Not too sure about the large picture on the wall by the Christmas tree. ;-) The food looks Yummy & Very Pretty. What is on the plate with the grapes & strawberries?

Gayle said...

Deanna, The picture on the wall is different:) I can't say how much it is worth on this blog but you could by a couple of house's.
That is Brie cheese with the grapes.
Thanks,
Grammy