Friday, November 23, 2007

THANKSGIVING AT MICHELE,RANDY AND NATE'S HOUSE

We spent Thanksgiving with Michele ,Randy and Nate
We had a delicious meal and so much fun!

Zoe was tired of Nate taking her picture

I made a pumpkin pie

Nate wanted a cheesecake so Michele made him this delicious cheesecake he likes the plain kind and then puts strawberry jam on top and whipped cream.

Nate and Michele trying to break the wishbone but it would not break

Nate helping us cook

Nate wanted to chop the onions but they made him cry so he put on the goggles.

Then he decided to chop the celery so he made me chop the onions








3 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

You guys are SO Goofy! Love the Goggles!! :-) I'll have to remember that essential kitchen wear next time I do onions. ;-) Michele has a lovely kitchen! Dinner looks Yummy!!

The Dickinsons said...

Grammy, enjoyed this post and the fun pics too...goggles and all! =D Glad you had a happy day, we did too. We are all sooo blessed. God is awesome!

The post about "The Journey" was very good too!

Love, Heather =)

Denise said...

I love your new background. So pretty - so you!
ENJOY the Christmas season!
Love, Denise