Monday, November 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!

Heather, we are praying you have a Wonderful Birthday!
It was so nice to get to hear You and Phillip last evening in Church.
Below are a few pictures I took while Bro Becker was talking to you all.

When he asked everyone to sing Happy Birthday to you I tried to get a picture of the congregation singing when I turned around to take a quick picture little did I relize that I got this picture of Laura I hope she doesn't mind me posting it but she was just sobbing while we were singing.

This is another picture of everyone singing
This was the orchestra playing for you, Well some of them were playing
Your nieces are up front and Darrell is in the back





2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Heather ;-)

The Dickinsons said...

Thank you, Grammy for all these nice pics of y'all singing Happy Birthday to me. I was totally taken by surprise. Phillip knew y'all were going to sing to me, but I was just being my crazy self when I told y'all about my birthday, having no idea y'all had plans to sing. =D I was touched by your thoughtfulness! Y'all are the BEST CHURCH EVER!!!

I liked getting to see the pic of the congregation singing to me, and of Laura. She told me she just bawled the whole time. =) She's a sweetheart!

I love ya, Grammy...
Heather =)