THANKS MOM! That crazy music made me cry! :o) I love you. We've come a long way from that little house on Susquehanna Ave. Thanks for putting up with me all these years. I had never seen the snow picture before. That was great! Don't you just love the foggy glasses! You're the best!
Happy BIrthday, Michelle! I like the green dress she is wearing in the 2 pictures with her black glasses. It would fit in style right now. ;-) Enjoyed the picture of the whole family too, I like how you did your hair back then too. Can't say that about my hair several years back! ;-/ By the way, I really like your new blog picture! 2 of My Favorite People! ;-)
I forgot to mention I really like your new background. Just wondering, when you changed backgrounds did you lose all your friends links? I want to change backgrounds, but it would take me a couple of hours to have to reenter all my links!
I did loose my links but it did not take long to enter them again just write them down before you do it. I'm sure there is another way but I did not have time to figure it out. Thanks for the nice comments on Micheles Birthday! We feel the same about you guys!
Happy birthday to my bestest friend ever from your most forgetful friend ever! Love you and your mom. I know what you mean about the music and the slide show and tears - just all went together to make you really sentimental. Take care. P.S. Love the music! :o)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Michelle! We enjoyed seeing all the nice pictures of you that your Mom posted. =)
Love, Heather =)
THANKS MOM! That crazy music made me cry! :o) I love you. We've come a long way from that little house on Susquehanna Ave. Thanks for putting up with me all these years. I had never seen the snow picture before. That was great! Don't you just love the foggy glasses! You're the best!
Happy BIrthday, Michelle! I like the green dress she is wearing in the 2 pictures with her black glasses. It would fit in style right now. ;-) Enjoyed the picture of the whole family too, I like how you did your hair back then too. Can't say that about my hair several years back! ;-/ By the way, I really like your new blog picture! 2 of My Favorite People! ;-)
I forgot to mention I really like your new background. Just wondering, when you changed backgrounds did you lose all your friends links? I want to change backgrounds, but it would take me a couple of hours to have to reenter all my links!
I did loose my links but it did not take long to enter them again just write them down before you do it. I'm sure there is another way but I did not have time to figure it out. Thanks for the nice comments on Micheles Birthday! We feel the same about you guys!
Happy Birthday to Michele! She is a wonderful Aunt/Sis-in-law! Great slide show!
Happy Birthday Michele!!! I love the new look on your blog!! Your getting really professional at this!!!
Happy birthday to my bestest friend ever from your most forgetful friend ever! Love you and your mom. I know what you mean about the music and the slide show and tears - just all went together to make you really sentimental. Take care. P.S. Love the music! :o)
Post a Comment