Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I have been tagged by my lovely daughter Michele to list 7 ramdom things about myself here they are:Thanks Michele!

I am a Pastors wife(which I love)

I am scared to death of snakes and fishworms.

I love to Fish ( I do not use worms)

I love to cook

God saved me at the age of 23

I also hate to shop ( Michele it must be in the genes)

I love to eat cake mix mixed with water.

I am a coalcracker(Do you know what that is)

I am going to tag Nate, DJ, Michelle Jowers

8 comments:

Gayle said...

Sorry! I told you eight random things about myself I just go carried away:)

Michelle said...

By the way Sister Eisenhart, you cannot be a coalcracker anymore since you are no longer a resident of Northern Pennsylvania. We claim you as a resident of Ohio now.

Rob and Deanna said...

I have updated my TAG blog so I can be "politically correct" in All things! :-) Ha

Lavy Country said...

I think you are off the hook with my tag. I enjoy your blog.
Love, wl.

Michele said...

Hey Gram being scared of snakes must be in the family at least me and you

NATE

Gayle said...

Thats right Nate! We are going to have to protect each other from some of our relatives who like to chase us with those nasty things.:)
Love ya and hope you have a wonderful trip with your dad.
Grammy E

Gayle said...

Michelle I think in some ways I will always be a coal cracker I love Bellini's ,Pierogie's ,Bean Soup and Halupkies(Stuff Cabbage Rolls.:)

Anonymous said...

I think we need to have our next ministry meeting there!!! It does look alot like Easton but that is so great it is so much closer! I don't think Paul will think that is so great!!! Those segways are really cool. Zach would have a ball with one of them!!